Legal Information and Notices
Links on ISM sites may take you outside the ISM network, and ISM accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these sites; the links are provided in good faith, and we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in sites to which we linked.
Neither ISM, any of its affiliated or related entities or content providers, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this site.
Everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Neither ISM nor any of its affiliated or related entities or content providers warrants the accuracy of any of the material contained in this site or that it fits any particular purpose (INCLUDING ANY LINK TO ANOTHER WEB SITE OR RESOURCE). In no event will ISM be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this site. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations of warranties and damages, so some of the above exclusions may not all apply to you.
3. Your Privacy
4. Public Posting of Materials
The ISM sites may contain discussion board services or other forums conducted on this site (collectively, “Forum”). The information and opinions expressed in the Forum represent the individual’s own views and not necessarily those of ISM or its affiliated or related entities or content providers. ISM does not endorse and is not responsible for statements; advice or opinions made by anyone other than authorized ISM spokes persons.
By uploading, posting, e-mail, publish or transmit your Submission you are granting ISM permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of its Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit and reformat your Submission.
You agree not to use the Forums or any other service provided by ISM to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, publish or transmit any content that is defamatory, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, illegal, obscene, and invasive of another’s privacy and publicity rights.
- Upload, post, e-mail, publish, transmit or distribute any material containing any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotions, surveys, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation of goods and services.
- Upload, post, e-mail or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Violates any law.
- Upload, post or transmit contents that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks.
- Collect and store information or personal data of others.
- ISM has no obligation to monitor the Forum. ISM however, reserves the right to review materials posted to the Forum and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
5. Use of Website and Service
6. Linked Sites
7. No Implied Licenses
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without reference to any principle of conflict of laws. Disputes arising out of or related to this Website, its content and the Service shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Website, its content and the Service must be terminated immediately.
This Website, its content and the Service may be accessed throughout Malaysia and overseas. ISM, its related and affiliated corporations make no representation that the content of this Website and the Service complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Malaysia. If you access this Website, its content and the Service from outside Malaysia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
9. ISM Rules of Acceptable Use
You further undertake NOT to use the Website, its content and the Service in a manner that may infringe the rights or restrict the use and enjoyment of the Website, its content and the Service by any third party, and this includes:
conduct or material which is unlawful, offensive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, seditious, abusive or hateful, false, racial or which may harass, distress or cause inconvenience to any person or invade another’s privacy, constitutes an illegal threat or constitutes junk mail, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- use of material in a manner which infringes any copyright, trademark or any intellectual property right;
- use of material protected by trade secret without due authorization;
- impersonating any person or entity including but not limited to a ISM official or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- unauthorized access or use of data, systems or networks including any attempt to prove, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- monitoring without authority data or traffic on any network or system;
- using or attaching any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, cancel bots or like devices which could damage, interfere, intercept or expropriate any system; or interfering with the service of any user, host or network including but not limited to mail bombing, flooding, broadcast attacks database or placing unreasonable burden on ISM system(s);
- circumventing any user authentication or security of any host, network or account (cracking or hacking); and reselling or providing the Website, its content and the Service or any part thereof to another person or entity for profit or otherwise.
ISM may in its absolute and unfettered discretion delete or amend the Website, its content and the Service and remove or refuse anything that violates the above acceptable use. ISM reserves the right to investigate potential abuses of the ISM Rules of Acceptable Use and ISM will fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violations of system or network under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities. ISM further reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or right to access the Website, its content and the Service if is discovered that you have violated or attempted to violate any term of the ISM Rules of Acceptable Use.
ISM reserves the right to make modifications to the ISM Rules of Acceptable Use at any time by posting changes online without prior notice. Please check these ISM Rules of Acceptable Use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website, its content and the Service following the posting of any changes to the ISM Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes acceptance of those changes.